HPSC recruitment 2017 notification has been released on official website www.hpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 43 (forty three) jobs out of which 07 (seven) vacancies for Executive Engineer (Civil), 05 (five) for Lecturer & Various vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 07th December 2017 and before 08th January 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 3 of 2017
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Executive Engineer, Lecturer|
|No of vacancies||43|
|Last date||08th January 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by HPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for HPSC recruitment 2017.
HPSC recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Executive Engineer (Civil)||07||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-|
|2||Lecturer||05||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
HPSC 2017 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Degree in Engineering (Civil) and Five Years experience as Sub Divisional Engineer/Assistant Engineer for S.no-1. Post Graduate in relevant field from recognized University with at least 55% marks and Two years experience in teaching or research in rural development for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 17 to 42 years for S.no-1 & 21 to 42 years for S.no – 2 as of on 08.01.2018.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a citizen of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) with the intention of permanently settling in India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
HPSC 2017 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
HPSC application fee 2017
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for HPSC should pay the below charges through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India after 48 hours of registration of online application form.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/BC/EBP/Women of Haryana State: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty five only)
- PH: Nil
HPSC application form 2017
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in from 07.12.2017 to 08.01.2018.
How to apply for HPSC vacancies 2017:-
- Open the official website www.hpsc.gov.in
- Go to Advertisements & select the desired post
- Read all the notification
- Click on “Click here for Online Services” -> Apply Online
- Fill all the details
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
HPSC 2017 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||07.12.2017|
|Last date of Registration||08.01.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||11.01.2018|