Updated on March 1st, 2014
Hyderabad MWSSB recruitment 658 various posts March 2014: Applications are invited through the proforma Application to be made available on HMWSSB WEBSITE www.hyderbadwater.gov.in from 17-02-2014 to 10-03-2014 from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of General Purpose Employee (Water Supply) and General Purpose Employee (Sewerage) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board. The desirous eligible candidates may apply by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows:-
Name of Post:- Various Post
Total no. of Posts:- 658 Posts
Eligibility:- 10th Pass
Job Location:- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Last Date:- 10th march 2014
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age between 18 years to 36 years as on 1sr January 2014.
Qualification:- candidates should have passed 7th standard from any recognized school or board.
How to apply:- candidates need to visit the official website of Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board and download the application form then fill with correct details which is required and then application form along with all required documents send to given below address.
“The Managing Director, Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and sewerage Board, Administrative Office, Khairathabad, Hyderabad – 500004.”
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates belonging to State other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered as Non-Local in general category only and are required to pay the above prescribed Examination fee.
- The Candidate should not furnish any false tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
- Candidates called for verification of certificates will be required to furnish documentary proof in evidence of the following as and when called for.
- Age: Proof of age as recorded in 7th Class/SSC certificate or equivalent.
- Permanent Community Certificate issued by MRO in original or Original Caste Certificate issued by Revenue Officer not less than the rank of MRO issued on or after 01.07.2010 in respect of SC/ST & BC candidates clearly indicating the Sub-Castes and group.
- Physically Handicapped certificate indicating the minimum 40% of disability issued by District Medical Board. (This is made applicable subject to clarification/orders from the Government in this regard)
- Study Certificate/Residential Certificate issued by the Officer of the Revenue Department not below the rank of Tahasildar in independent charge of Mandal as the case may be.
- Unemployed Certificates by all those individuals who are presently not working in the Board.