Name of Post:- Executive Assistant
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Executive Assistant should be 25 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Executive Assistant should have Bachelor degree in Agriculture / Zoology / Fisheries / Arts / commerce / Statistics / Bachelor of business qualification / Business in qualification Fisheries science (BF.Sc.)
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Executive Assistant may apply in prescribed application along with self-attested copies of certificates send to Chief executive, National Fisheries development board, Near Pillar No. 235, PVNR exprewway, SVP national policy academy, Rajendra nagar, Hyderabad:- 500052 on or before 30 days from the date of publication.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The envelope containing the application for the post of Executive Assistant (Finance and Administrative) as the case may be.
- Candidates will be called for Test / interview.
- Only short-listed candidates after preliminary scrutiny will be called for recruitment test.
- The decision of the chief executive of board will be final in this regard.
- No Correspondence from any applicant will be entertained.
- The written test will be conducted at New Delhi / Mumbai / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Guwahati and Kochi.
- The NFDB will not be responsible for any postal delay in receipt of application.
- Candidates already employed in Central / State government or other organization should submit their application through proper channel.