IACS recruitment 2015 notification software Consultant Post : Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) invites application for the position of Software Consultant. Apply before 10t days from the date of Publication.
Name of Post:- Software Consultant
Eligibility:- Graduate, Post-Graduate Degree
Job Location:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
Pay Scale:- Rs. 45000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10 days from the date of Advertisement
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Software Consultant should not less than 45 years and should not more than 50 years.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Software Consultant should have Graduate / Post-Graduate degree in Science / Engineering / Computer application or any related field. Candidates should having knowledge of Oracle database, to act as on interconnect between the end users and the software solution providers.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Software Consultant will be on the basis on written examination and Personal Interview.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of Software Consultant should have at least 2-4 year experience in oracle financials. Candidate should have Indian Localization.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Software Consultant may send their CV to the email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10 days from the date of Publication. Mentioning minimum expected salary and the salary being currently drawn by the working incumbents.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only Indian Citizen may apply.
- The appointment should be conversant with the process flows and configuration within the system.
- Appointment will be given on contractual basis.
- Appointment will be initially for 1 year.
- Appointment can be extended on yearly extension basis depending upon the performance and also requirement of the Institute.
- Selection will be on the basis of written examination and personal Interview.