IBPS recruitment 2016-17 notification Specialist officer 4122 posts :- Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) invites online applications for common recruitment process for the position of 4122 specialist officer cadre in nationalized banks and any other bank or financial institution / common written examination will be conducted online by the institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) tentatively in January 2017 vacancies. Apply online before 2nd December 2016.
Name of post:- specialist officer
Eligibility:- Degree. Graduation, PG degree, PG diploma
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- As per notification
Last Date:- 2nd December 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 4122 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be minimum 20 years and should be maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st November 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have 4 year engineering degree / degree in science / post – graduation degree / degree in law.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) http://www.ibps.in from 16th November 2016 to 2nd December 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 16th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 2nd December 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Knowledge in computer operations / language will be an added advantage.
- His / her integrity should have been doubtful during his / her service.
- No Punishment / penalty have been inflicted on him / her during his / her service.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him / her.