ICAR Recruitment 2015 notification Research Fellow posts : Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) invites application for the posy of 04 Senior Research Fellow, Walk-in-Interview 15th, 16th and 17th June 2015.
Name of Post:-Senior Research Fellow
Job Location:-New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Last Date:-17th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-04 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Senior Research Fellow should not more than 35 years for men and should not more than 40 years for women. These limits are relaxable for the SC / ST / OBC candidates as per government of India terms.
Qualification:-Candidate should have M.Sc. in Agriculture / Animal Science / Allied Science / Biological science or Master Degree in Mass media / Journalism / Mass communication / Mass Studies / Printing Technology.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of walk-in-Interview at Room No 705, DKMA, KAB-I, PUSA Campus, New Delhi 110012 at 10.00 a.m. Interested candidates are requested to report between 9.30 a.m. at the venue on the day of the interview for verification of papers.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview at Room No 705, DKMA, KAB-I, PUSA Campus, New Delhi 110012 along with application, Bio-data, photographs, support of the SC / St / OBC certificate.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates are necessary required to produce original certificates at the time of the Interview will be returned to them.
- The appointment is purely on Contract basis.
- The selected candidates shall not claim any regular appointment as the positions are purely on contract basis.
- No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The decision pf Project Director, Directorate of Knowledge management in Agriculture, ICAR will be final and binding in all respects.
- Canvassing inn any form will be disqualification.
- Management has the right to increase / decrease the posts.