01 Multitasking staff at IGNCA:- 24th July 2017
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of total 01 (one) Multitasking staff vacancy on contractual basis. Job seekers may appear walk-in-interview on 24th July 2017
Govt Department:- Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts
Post Name:- Multitasking staff
Job Posting:- New Delhi
Interview Date:- 24th July 2017
IGNCA Jobs 2017 Alert
Multitasking staff:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Multitasking staff should have passed +2 class from a recognized board.
Salary Structure:- Rs 13350/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Maximum 35 years as on 24th July 2017.
Selection Process:- Walk-in-interview.
How to apply for recruitment IGNCA 2017:- Applicants may appear for the interview along with prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Walk-in-interview Date: 24/07/2017
IGNCA recruitment notification 2016-17 Project Assistant posts :- Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) invites application for the position of 03 Project Associates to work under various projects in the Loka Parampura programme of the janapada Sampada division. Apply before 6th December 2016.
Name of post:- Project Assistant
Eligibility:- Master degree
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs.30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 35 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have master degree in social science / humanities / preferably in cultural Anthropology / sociology / Folklore / cultural studies / performance studies . social work / mass communication from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of certificates send to the under secretary (Estt), Indira Gandhi national centre for the arts, 11-Man singh road, New Delhi”- 110001 on or before 6th December 2016.
Last date for the submission of application is 6th December 2016.
- The name of the company is Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA)
- The name of the position is Project Assistant
- The posting of the applicant will be at New Delhi.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Project Assistant should have master degree in social science / humanities / preferably in cultural Anthropology / sociology / Folklore / cultural studies / performance studies . social work / mass communication from a recognized university.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Project Assistant is 35 years.