Name of post:- programmer assistant
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs.22300/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th October 2016
Total No. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Indian institute of Management (IIM) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduate with minimum 50%.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Walk-in- interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may send the CV to e-mail email@example.com on or before 10th October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Last date for the submission of application is 10th October 2016.
- The responsibility is to assist the area faculty members in preparation of the academic material provide computer data entry support / academic evaluation and its compilation for different courses and related academic support activities.
- The position are purely on contractual basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- No TA / DA will be provided for appearing the interview.
- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Programmer Assistant may send the CV to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th October 2016.
- The name of the organization is Indian institute of Management (IIM).
Indian institute of Management (IIM) are a group of 19 public autonomous institutes of management education and research in India. They primarily offer post – graduate / doctoral and executive education program. The establishment of Indian institute of Management (IIM) was initiated by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime Minister of India, based on the recommendation of the planning commission.