IIM Uttar Pradesh recruitment 2016-17 notification Academic Associate job :- Indian institute of Management (IIM) invites application for the position of academic associate vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 15th October 2016.
Name of post:- academic associate
Eligibility:- Post – graduation
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs 19500 – 26000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 195th October 2016
Total No. of Posts:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Indian institute of Management (IIM) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have post – graduation degree in any disciplines. Preferably in management and minimum three year relevant work experience.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may send their VC along with contact number by email to email@example.com on or before 15th October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th October 2016.
- The responsibility is to assist the area faculty members in preparation of the academic material provide computer data entry support / academic evaluation and its compilation for different courses and related academic support activities.
- The position are purely on contractual basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- No TA / DA will be provided for appearing the interview.
- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of academic associate may send their VC along with contact number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th October 2016.
- The name of the organization is Indian institute of Management (IIM).
Indian institute of Management (IIM) are a group of 19 public autonomous institutes of management education and research in India. They primarily offer post – graduate / doctoral and executive education program. The establishment of Indian institute of Management (IIM) was initiated by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime Minister of India, based on the recommendation of the planning commission.