IISER recruitment 2015 notification 30 assistant Posts : Indian Institute of science education research (IISER) invites application for the position of 30 Junior Assistant, Office superintendent and various vacancies. Apply online before 30th November 2015.
Name of Post:- Junior Assistant, Office superintendent
Eligibility:- Degree, Master degree
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 30 Posts
Junior assistant:- 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have bachelor degree in any discipline with proficiency in computer word processing and spread sheet with proficiency in other computer skills. Computer based accounting software.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 27 years.
Office superintendent:- 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have bachelor degree with honors or equivalent grade from a recognized university or institute in any discipline or master degree from a recognized university or institute with excellent academic record. Candidate should have knowledge of computer application viz. word processing / spread sheet and candidate should have 6 year experience as junior superintendent / accountant.
- Experience:- Candidate should have minimum 6 year experience as junior superintendent / accountant.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 35 years.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- and Rs 200/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) through demand draft drawn in the favor of Registrar, IISER Kolkata payable at Kolkata / Mohanpur. Candidates belonging to Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / Person with disabled categories candidates (PWD) are exempted from application fees.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply online through official website http://apply.iiserkol.ac.in on or before 30th November 2015 and send the printout of online application along with bio- data / self – attested copies of relevant certificates / one recent passport size photograph / experience and demand draft to the Registrar, IISER Kolkata, Mohanpur:- 741246, District:- Nadia, West Bengal on or before 7th December 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.