IIT Delhi recruitment 2016-17 notification Junior Engineer posts :- IIT Delhi invites application for the position of 08 Junior Engineer vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 22nd December 2016 and 23rd December 2016
Name of post:- Junior Engineer
Eligibility:- Degree in engineering, Diploma
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs.30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 32 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have degree or diploma in civil engineering / electrical engineering with first division.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear for interview along with application form / Bio – data and a recent passport size photograph with original certificates at the time of interview.
Date of interview is 22nd and 23rd December 2016.
- All posts are reserved for PWD.
- PWD are exempted from the payment of application fee and examination fee.
- Only such person who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability, would be eligible for reservation.
- Applicant has to submit relevant disability certificate as prescribed under PWD Act 1995.
- Relaxation of age for employees of IIT Guwahati as per the institute rules.
- Applicants desirous to apply for more than one post should send separate application for each position.
- Applications received after the last date and any paper / enclosures after closing date shall not be considered.
- Offered positions shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not bestow any of the privileges (Housing and other benefits) available to regular employees of IIT Bombay.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct written examination for such position, if the circumstances so warrant.