Name of Post:- AFCAT
Eligibility:- Graduate, BE , B Tech (Aeronautical Engineering)
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 3rd July 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
AFCAT (Flying Branch):
- Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained 60% marks in aggregate in all paper put together and have passed maths and physics at 10 + 2 level OR BE/ B Tech degree from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 72150/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 19 to 23 Years
AFCAT (Technical Branch):
- Qualification:- Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics) minimum of four year degree qualification from a recognized university or Cleared section A and B examination of Associate membership examination of the institute of electronics and Telecommunication engineer by actual studies.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 63400/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 18 to 28 Years
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online, last date for submission of application is 3rd July 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.