Indian Army recruitment 2016-17 notification 10+2 Technical entry posts :- Join Indian Army invites application for the position of married / un – married male candidates and un – married male candidates who have passed +2 class with Physics / chemistry and mathematics for the grant of permanent commission in the Army after four year of basic Military training and technical training. Apply online before 7th December 2016.
Name of post:- 10+2 Technical entry scheme course – 37
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs 21000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th December 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 90 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 16 ½ years and should not be more than 19 ½ years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class examination board or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics / Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education board.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
NOTE:- Applicants applying for the position of Religious Teacher are advised in their own interest to undergo a preliminary medical check-up for wax in ears / DNS / Defective color vision / over weight / under weight / piles etc. before reporting for the SSC interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 8th November 2016 to 7th December 2016.Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 8th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 7th December 2016.
- The registration number and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for quitting for quoting for further enquiries / correspondence.
- Applicants should check the website and their registered e-mail e regularly for updates regarding interview dates and other relevant details.
- Please carry the original and four attested photocopies of all the documents as mentioned above at the time of interview for verification.
- Any variation in the details provided and certificates submitted online will lead to rejection of the candidate.