Indian Army Recruitment 2016-17 notification technical graduate 40 post :- Join Indian Army invites application for the position of married / un – married male candidates and un – married male candidates 125th technical graduate course (Commencing in July 2017 at Indian Military Academy) for permanent commission in Indian Navy. Apply online before 7th December 2016.
Name of post:- 125th technical graduate course
Eligibility:- Engineering degree
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs 21000/- Per Month
Last Date:-7th December2016
Total No. of Posts:-40 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 27 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed the requisite engineering degree course or be in the final year of engineering course.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 8th November 2016 to 7th December 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 8th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 7th December 2016.
- The registration number and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for quitting for quoting for further enquiries / correspondence.
- Applicants should check the website and their registered e-mail e regularly for updates regarding interview dates and other relevant details.
- Please carry the original and four attested photocopies of all the documents as mentioned above at the time of interview for verification.
- Any variation in the details provided and certificates submitted online will lead to rejection of the candidate.
- Any updates and notification will be hosted on the website in case of any problem face in applying online, please contact at Telephone number 011-23093740 during office hours.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
- The call letter for interview shall be made available online only after the last date of submission of application.