Updated on July 22nd, 2016
Indian Coast guard recruitment 2016-17 Navik General Duty posts :- Indian Coast Guard (ministry of Defence) invites application from Indian candidates possessing educational qualification and age as prescribed below for recruitment to the position of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry for 01 / 2017 batch in the Indian Coast Guard, an armed force of the union. Apply online before 10th June 2016.
Name of post:- Navik (General Duty)
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- Not mentioned
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and should be maximum 22 years. Candidate should born between 1st February 1995 to 31st January 1999.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class standard examination board with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Math and Physics from an education board recognized by Central / state government.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Indian Coast Guard www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 28th June 2016 to 10th July 2016.Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 28th June 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 10th July 2016.
- Applicants with-drawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishment – sare not eligible to appear.
- Applicants should not have been arrested / convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form.
- Indian coast guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application.
- Photo should be pasted and not stamped.
- Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.