Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2016-17 notification Yantrik posts :- Indian Coast Guard (ministry of Defence) invites application from Indian candidates possessing educational qualification and age as prescribed below for recruitment to the position of Yantrik vacancies for 01 / 2017 batch course commencing February 2017. Apply online before 12th August 2016.
Name of post:- Yantrik
Eligibility:- Matric, diploma
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:-Not mentioned
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and should be maximum 22 years. Candidate should born between 1st February 1995 to 31st January 1999.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed matriculation class standard examination board or equivalent and diploma in electrical engineering / mechanical engineering / electronics engineering and Telecommunication engineering approved by All India council of technical education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Indian Coast Guard www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 2nd August 2016 to 12th August 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 2nd August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 12th August 2016.
- Applicants with-drawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishment – sare not eligible to appear.
- Applicants should not have been arrested / convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form.
- Indian coast guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application.
- Photo should be pasted and not stamped.
- Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.