Name of post:- junior manager, manager
Eligibility:- M.Sc., M.Tech., BE, B.Tech. master degree, graduate
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs 43300 – 66000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 12 Posts
Senior Manager:- 06 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have M.Sc. / M.Tech. in geology / applied geology / petroleum geology from a recognized institute / university in India or abroad or BE / B.Tech or equivalent degree in mechanical / petroleum engineering from a recognized university / institute or master degree in geo-science / applied geology / geophysics / applied geophysics with relevant experience of working as a reservoir engineer.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 43200 – 66000/- Per Month
Manager:- 04 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 39 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates passed BE / B.Tech in plastic or polymer technology from a recognized university / institute.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 36600 – 62000/- Per Month
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) through a crossed demand draft of Rs 500/- (Rs one Five Hundred) as (Non-refundable) through online using debit cards / credit cards or through net banking.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Indian oil Corporation limited http://www.iocl.com on or before 23rd March 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.