Name of post:- junior engineering assistant
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs 11900 – 32000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 25 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 26 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st October 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have minimum 3 year full time regular / sandwich diploma in relevant engineering or B.Sc. with Math / physics / chemistry or industrial chemistry from a recognized institute / university with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates against reserved positions.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – test.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with original and self – attested copies of relevant documents and two passport size recent photograph at the time of interview.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is from 20th November 2016.
- Applicants are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts.
- Age / educational qualification and experience of applicants will be determined as on 1st January 2016.
- Applications without supporting documents / incomplete / not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria in any respect or those received late are liable to be rejected.
- One applicant can apply for one post only.