Name of Post:- Assistant / Raj Bhasha Assistant
Eligibility:- Bachelor Degree, CA, Graduate
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 24 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Assistant / Raj Bhasha Assistant should not less than 21 years and should not more than 30 years as on 1st June 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have possess at least a Bachelor Degree preferable in commerce, Business, Computer science, HR, Law, Statistics or inter CA with a minimum of 60% marks and should posses knowledge of computer operations or Graduate, Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level with 60% marks on aggregate OR graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree level with 60% marks on aggregate.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD communities.
iv) By 13 years for candidates belonging to PWD- OBC communities.
v) By 15 years for candidates belonging to PWD- SC / ST communities.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 450/- for others and Rs 50/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXSM through using Debit cards / RuPay / visa card / Maestro / credit cards / internet banking / IMPS / cash cards / Mobile wallets.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.irda.gov.in on or before 10th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- IRDAI reserves the right to cancel any of the examination Centre.
- Candidates will be allotted to a Centre of his / her choice.
- IRDAI reserves the right to allot the candidate to any Centre.
- Candidates will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his / her own risk.
- The posting can be in any of the office of IRDAI and they are liable to be transferred from one office to another during any time in the career.
- On selection, the candidates will be placed on probation for a period of at least one year and / or a maximum of two years from the date of joining the service.
- Candidate should have a personal email ID.