Updated on October 14th, 2016
ITBP recruitment 2016-17 notification 104 Constable posts :- Indo-Tibetan Border Police force (ITBP) invites application for the position of 104 constable group – C non – gazette )Non-ministerial) for sports persons. Apply before 31st October 2016.
Name of post:- constable
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.21700 – 69100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st October 2016
Total No. of Posts:-104 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 23 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st October 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed matriculation class standard examination board / 10th class standard examination board from a recognized board or university or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents / one latest passport size photograph and two self-addressed envelope size 9 X 4 with Rs 5/- stamp affix on each envelope send by The Deputy Inspector General, BTC, ITB police force, Bhanu camp, PO:- Bhanu, district:- Panchkula (Haryana):- 143103 on or before 31st October 2016.Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st October 2016.
- No Ta / DA is admissible for the interview.
- Suitable and willing applicants may walk-in for interview on the date and time at any of the venue as given in PDF attachment.
- The competent authority reserves the right for any amendment / cancellation and change in this advertisement in which or part thereof without assigning any reason.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants will be medically examined by a board of medical officers detailed for the purpose.
- Appointment will be subject to medical fitness.