Jammu Kashmir government recruitment Health Officer 13 post : Government of Jammu and Kashmir invites application for the position of 13 Male Multipurpose Health Officer. Apply before 25th November 2015.
Name of Post:- Male Multipurpose Health Officer
Eligibility:- Matric, Diploma
Job Location:- Jammu and Kashmir
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 13 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of male multipurpose health worker should be 45 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of male multipurpose health worker should have passed matriculation standard = 10th class examination with diploma in MMPHW training course from SMF or any other recognized institute.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of male multipurpose health worker will be on the basis of screening test / written Examination / Matriculation marks / Diploma in MMPHW from SMF or other recognized institute marks and Personal Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of male multipurpose health worker may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of relevant certificates send to the Office of chief medical officer, Kargil Personally on or before 25th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Contractual hiring will be offered by the district health society, kargil under NHM.
- Initial contract will be for up to 31st March 2016.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or without requisite documents or received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- This office reserves the right the short list the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- The name of the organization is jammu and Kashmir government.