Name of Post:- Combined Competitive
Job Location:- Jammu
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 34800/-
Last Date:- 12th June 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Total no. of Posts:- 51 Posts
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age between 21 years to 35 Years.
Qualification:- candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University in India or of a foreign University declared by Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to the degree of a recognized Indian University.
Application Fee:- Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred only inclusive of service charges of the Bank) for Open Merit/General Category Candidates. Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five hundred and fifty only inclusive of service charges of the Bank) for SC, ST, RBA, LAC, Social Caste (SLC) and Physically Challenged (PHC) category candidates.
How to apply:- The Application forms duly filled in should be submitted in the designated branches of J & K bank listed on or before 12th June 2014. No Application form shall be received in person or by post, by the commission.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidate(s) should fill up the Application Form(s) carefully.
- No column of Application Form should be left blank.
- Incomplete or incorrectly filled in Application Forms will be rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained.
- The candidate(s) should also note that their admission at all the stages of the examination shall be provisional, subject to their fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- If it comes to the notice of the Commission at any time before or after the Examination, or Interview, that a candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions or the candidate has claimed eligibility based on misrepresentation, fraud or concealment of material facts or impersonation; his/her candidature for the examination shall be cancelled and he/she shall be also liable for prosecution/disciplinary action by the Commission which includes debarment form appearing in the future examinations.
- Any change of address given in the Application Form should at once be communicated to the Controller of Examinations, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected, be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority, as the Government may require.
- Canvassing, in any form, shall disqualify a candidate.