Jharkhand DRDA recruitment 2016 computer operator 89 posts :- District Rural Development Department (DRDA), Government of Jharkhand invites application for the position of 89 junior engineer and accounts-cum-computer operator vacancies. Apply online before 6th June 2016.
Name of post:- junior engineer and accounts-cum-computer operator
Eligibility:- Diploma, B.Com., B.Sc., BA
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Last Date:- 6th June 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 89 Posts
Junior Engineer:- 20 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 17000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have diploma in civil engineering or equivalent from a recognized university / institute with 60% marks for schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates.
Accounts – cum – clerk computer operator:- 69 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 10000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have B.Com. / B.Sc. in mathematics / BA in math / statistics or equivalent degree with experience.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general categories candidates and Rs 300/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) through bank draft drawn in the favor of Deputy commissioner, Dumka.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents and bank draft send to the office of the rural development department, Jharkhand on or before 6th June 2016.Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 6th June 2016.