Jharkhand HCL recruitment 2016-17 notification Supervisor 07 posts :- Hindustan copper limited (HCL) invites application for the position of 07 Supervisor electrical on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 3rd October 2016.
Name of post:- Supervisor electrical
Eligibility:- Diploma, B.Sc.
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale:- Rs 13000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd October 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 07 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 63 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have diploma in electrical engineering with valid electrical supervisor certificate and 5 year post – qualification experience in the underground metal mines or B.Sc. with a valid electrical supervisor certificate and 5 year post – qualification experience in the underground metal mines or matric with a valid electrical supervisor certificate and 8 year post – qualification experience in the undergrounf metal mines.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with prescribed application form with self – attested photocopies of required documents and original certificates at the time of interview.
- Date of interview is 3rd October 2016
- The age and experience shall be reckoned as on date of written examination.
- Self-attested photocopies of the documents shall be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of interview.
- In case of variation in name / surname spelling mentioned in the application with the certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste etc. the application shall be rejected to submit certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the applicants shal be liable to be cancelled.
- Hindustan copper limited (HCL) reserves the right to fill the posts or alter the number of posts or cancel the process of contractual engagement in full or part without assigning any reason thereof.