Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) invites application for the position of Diploma Trainee (Chemical). Apply before 3rd August 2015.
Name of Post:- Diploma Trainee
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale:- Rs. 11510 – 17930/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Diploma Trainee (Chemical) should be 30 years as on 30th June 2015.
Qualification:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Diploma Trainee (Chemical) should have Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized government engineering college / institution / institution with minimum 60% marks (aggregate).
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Diploma Trainee (Chemical) are required to pay application fee Rs 50/- for General candidates / other backward class category candidates through Bank Demand Draft in the favor of Uranium corporation of India Limited drawn on state bank of India payable at Jaduguda (Code 1227, Jharkhand. Schedule caste / schedule tribe and female candidates are exempted from any application fees.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Diploma Trainee (Chemical) may apply in prescribed application form along with a recent passport size photograph and name of two referees (non-relative) along with their contract detail and address / attested copes of certificates and testimonials and demand draft send to the Office of General Manager (Personnel), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO, Jaduguda Mines, District East Singh Bhum, Jharkhand – 833102 on or before 3rd August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Before joining service, the short listed candidates will have to undergo initial medical examination and subject to be found fil by the company medical officer as per the Medical Attendance rules of the company.
- Trainees not absorbed by the government will be given a certificate after successful completion of training without any obligation on the part of the company for future employment.
- Selection of the candidates will be through written examination / Trade test and interview at the discretion of the company.
- Candidates must possess required qualification as on 30th June 2015.
- Only India citizens need to apply.