JIPMER recruitment 2014 – 2015 Pudhucherry various posts : It is informed that there are 375 posts of Senior Resident in various departments of the Institute. The post of SR is a tenure post for three years. At any given point of time, there used to be vacancies in the grade. Hence, in order to fill up as many vacancies as possible to render optimal patient care services, it is proposed to conduct walk-in-interview for every two months. Accordingly, the walk-in-interview for the month of August 2014 will be held on 27.08.2014 and 28.08.2014. At present, there are 104 vacancies in the grade of SR as detailed below and it is proposed to fill up the vacancies on regular basis.
Eligibility:- Post Graduate
Job Location:- Pudhucherry
Pay Scale:- Rs. 18750/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th August 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 104 Posts
Age Limit:- Below 33 years, with usual relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per rules. Upper age limit for Differently Abled persons shall be relaxable by 10 years. (15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs.
- For the post of Senior Resident in Cardio Thoracic Vascular Surgery, the candidate should possess M.S (General Surgery). M.Ch. (CTVS) will be preferred.
- For the Post of Senior Resident in Gastroenterology (Medical Department), the candidate should possess MD (General Medicine). DM (Gastroenterology) will be preferred.
- For the Post of Senior Resident in Nuclear Medical Department, the candidate should possess MD in Radiotherapy / Radio diagnosis with diploma in Radiation Medicine or MD in Nuclear Medicine / MBBS with Diploma in Radiation Medicine.
- For the Post of Senior Resident in Geriatric Medicine, the candidate should possess MD in Geriatric Medicine or MD in Medicine
- For the Post of Senior Resident in Emergency Medical Services Department (Casualty) the candidate should possess M.B.B.S Degree and 02 years’ experience in Emergency Services in recognized Hospital/Institution. M.D/DNB in Medicine or M.S/DNB in General Surgery will be preferred.
Selection Procedure:- A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible Candidate followed by personal interview. 85% of total marks will be for written test and 15% for Personal interview.
NOTE: Vacancies may increase or decrease and appointment is subject to the rules of reservation. Physically handicapped persons may also apply, their case will be considered as per Govt. of India’s Instructions.
Application Fee:- Demand Draft for Rs.500/ for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, JIPMER, Puducherry-06. No fee is payable by Differently Abled candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test/Interview to be held at 08.30.A.M from 27.08.2014 and 28.08.2014 at Hunter Theatre, Ground Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.