Name of Post:- Senior resident
Eligibility:- Postgraduate Degree, Diploma
Job Location:- Puducherry
Pay Scale:- Rs. 187500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th to 17th April 2015
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 116 Posts
Age Limit:- Below 33 years, with usual relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per rules. Upper age limit for Differently Abled persons shall be relaxable by 10 years. (15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs.
Pay Scale:- The candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree/Diploma recognized by the Medical Council of India will be paid B/Pay Rs.18750/-Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (Revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year of his/her residency.
Qualification:- A Postgraduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute. For the Post of Senior Resident in Gastroenterology (Medical Department), the candidate should possess MD (General Medicine). DM (Gastroenterology) will be preferred. For the Post of Senior Resident in Nuclear Medical Department, the candidate should possess MD in Radiotherapy / Radio diagnosis with diploma in Radiation Medicine or MD in Nuclear Medicine / MBBS with Diploma in Radiation Medicine. For the Post of Senior Resident in Geriatric Medicine, the candidate should possess MD in Geriatric Medicine or MD in Medicine
Selection Procedure:- A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible Candidate followed by personal interview. 85% of total marks will be for written test and 15% for Personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years for PH category candidates.
Application Fee:- Demand Draft for Rs.500/ for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, JIPMER, Puducherry-06. No fee is payable by Differently Abled candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test/Interview to be held at 08.30.A.M from 15.04.2015 to 17.04.2015 at Hunter Theatre, Ground Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06, along with i) filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended) ii) the following certificates in original and an attested copy thereof.
- Age proof certificate(Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet).
- MBBS Degree certificate with no. of attempts certificate.
- MD/MS /DNB (Degree/Provisional Certificate)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Experience certificate (If applicable)
- Latest SC/ST/OBC (Creamy Layer) Certificate (format appended), if he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC, issued by the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Thasildar. In case the certificate is in regional language, the English version of the certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer is also to be furnished.
- The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital /Institutions are required to submit “No objection Certificate” from the present employer.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.