Name of Post:- Lower Division Clerk
Eligibility:- +2 class Pass
Job Location:- Puducherry
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 18 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should for the post of Lower Division Clerk should be 30 years.
Qualification:- The candidate should have +2 class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Skill Test. The percentage of marks that will to be allotted for the written test and skill test will be in the ratio of 70:30. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written Test for kill Test.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay Rs 300/- for General and OBC categories and Rs 150/- for SC / ST category in the form of Demand Draft “The Director, JIPMER, payable at Pondicherry (State bank of India – JIPMER branch). The amount of fee shall not be accepted in any other form. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all supporting document send to the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry- 605006.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Application cover should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of Lower Division Clerk” and the same should be addressed to the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry.
- Application along with attested copies of certificates as stated above should be submitted in the prescribed Pro-forma as in the specimen.
- Incomplete application and the application received without Demand Draft of the required amount will be rejected.
- Submission of Application without Provisional / Degree / Diploma / Experience certificate will be summarily rejected.
- The Institute is not responsible for any Delay.
- The call Memo will be sent only to Eligible candidates.
- Unsigned application will be rejected summarily.