279 Steno Typist, Junior Assistant in JK High Court – 15th June 2017
JK High Court recruitment 2017 – Steno Typist, Junior Assistant
High Court of Jammu & Kashmir released new notification on their official website jkhighcourt.nic.in for the recruitment of total 279 (two hundred and seventy nine) jobs out of which 78 (seventy eight) vacancies for Steno Typist, 201 (two hundred and one) for Junior Assistant vacancies. Job seekers should register till 15th June 2017.
Govt Department:- High Court of Jammu & Kashmir
Post info:- Steno Typist, Junior Assistant
Posting:- Jammu & Kashmir
Official website: jkhighcourt.nic.in
JK High Court jobs 2017 News
Steno Typist: 78 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JK High Court Steno Typist job should have Graduate or equivalent from any recognized University and Diploma in Shorthand and typewriting from a recognized institute, having speed of 60 W.P.M in Shorthand and 30 W.P.M in typing on computer key Board.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2400/- Per Month
Junior Assistant: 201 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join JK High Court Junior Assistant posts should have Graduation from a recognized University, and Six months certificate course in computer application.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 1900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 01/01/2017
- Open Merit: 18 to 40 years
- SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC/Physically Challenged: 18 to 42 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 18 to 48 years
Selection Process:- JK High Court admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Test for Steno Typist, Junior Assistant vacancies, and after Exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Steno Typist, Junior Assistant vacancies should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of Principal Secretary to Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of J&K drawn on any branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank and payable at Srinagar/Jammu.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for JK High Court recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents / testimonials, one recent passport size photograph and a bank draft send to the office of Concerned Principal District and Sessions Judge on or before 15.06.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 15.06.2017Like ingovtjob.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
JK High Court recruitment 2016-17 Research Assistant 08 posts :- Jammu Kashmir High Court invites application for the position of 08 Research Assistant vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 20th September 2016.
Name of post:- Research Assistant
Eligibility:- Degree in Law
Job Location:- Jammu Kashmir
Pay Scale:- Rs.15000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have degree in law from a recognized university established by Law in India.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- through demand draft in the favor of Regional General, High court of Jammu and Kashmir, Srinagar. are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- through demand draft in the favor of Regional General, High court of Jammu and Kashmir, Srinagar.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested photocopies of certificates and mark – sheets send to the office of the Registrar Judicial, High Court wing, Srinagar, Jammu on or before 20th September 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 20th September 2016.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Research Assistant should have degree in law from a recognized university established by Law in India.
- The name of the organization is Jammu Kashmir High Court.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Research Assistant is 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
- The name of the position is Research Assistant.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Research Assistant will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.