45 Station Controller/Train Operator, Junior Engineer JMRC – 31st March 2017
JMRC recruitment 2017 Apply online for 45 Station Controller/Train Operator, Junior Engineer & Various Vacancies at jaipurmetrorail.in
Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited released new notification on their official website jaipurmetrorail.in for the recruitment of total 45 (forty five) jobs out of which 16 (sixteen) vacancies for Station Controller/Train Operator, 12 (twelve) for Junior Engineer & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 02nd February 2017 and before 31st March 2017.
Govt Department:- Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Post Name:- Station Controller/Train Operator, Junior Engineer
Job Location:- Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Advertisement Number:- JMRC/DCA/HR/DR-III/2014-15/6280
Official website: jaipurmetrorail.in
JMRC jobs 2017 News
Station Controller/Train Operator: 16 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JMRC Station Controller/Train Operator job should have Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level and Mathematics or of the subjects passed in Senior Secondary (10+2) or Higher Secondary (10+1) or equivalent examination of a recognised Board.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 3600/- Per Month
Junior Engineer: 12 vacancies
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join JMRC Junior Engineer posts should have Degree in Civil/Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognised University (or equivalent Engineering qualification) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/Level.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 3600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 38 years as on 1st January 2018 relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/PWD/Women (General), 10 years for SC/ST (Female)
Selection Process:- JMRC admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Station Controller/Train Operator, Junior Engineer vacancies, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Station Controller/Train Operator, Junior Engineer vacancies should pay the below charges through Online.
- SC/ST/PWD of Rajasthan State: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- OBC/BC/SBC (Non Creamy Layer) of Rajasthan State: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- All Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for JMRC recruitment 2017:- Eligible applicant may apply Online through the website www.jmrcrecruitment.in from 22.02.2017 to 31.03.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission starts From: 22.02.2017
Form Submission End Date: 31.03.2017
Like ingovtjob.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.