JNU 98 Professor, Associate Professor – 14th March 2017
JNU recruitment 2017 Notification 98 Professor, Associate Professor & Various Vacancies apply at jnu.ac.in
Jawaharlal Nehru University released new notification on their official website jnu.ac.in for the recruitment of total 98 (ninety eight) jobs out of which 34 (thirty four) vacancies for Professor, 38 (thirty eight) for Associate Professor & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from on or before 14th March 2017.
Name of University:- Jawaharlal Nehru University
Job Name:- Professor, Associate Professor
Eligibility:- Ph.D, Master Degree
Advertisement Number:- RC/03/2017
Official Web portal: jnu.ac.in
JNU jobs 2017 Alert
Professor: 34 Vacancies
- Qualification:-Aspirants who wanted to participate for JNU Professor job should have an eminent Scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications books and/or research/policy papers.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Grade pay – 10000/- Per Month
Associate Professor: 38 vacancies
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join JNU Associate Professor posts should have Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline a Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Grade pay. 9000/- Per Month
Selection Process:- JNU will be conduct the Interview for Professor, Associate Professor vacancies.
- General & OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Women: No Fee
How to apply for JNU recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may apply Online through the website www.jnu.ac.in.
Important Dates to remember:-
End Date: 14.03.2017
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Advertisement Number:- RC/03/2017
Delhi JNU recruitment 2015 Executive Engineer 6 Posts : Jawahar Lal Nehru University (JNU) invites application for the position of 06 Deputy Registrar, Executive Engineer, Section Officer and Junior Engineer in Contractual basis and Deputation basis. Apply online before 20th December 2015.
Name of Post:- Deputy Registrar, Executive Engineer, Section Officer and Junior Engineer
Eligibility:- Master Degree, Degree in Engineering, Diploma
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20/12/2015
Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
Deputy Registrar:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants should have Master Degree with at – least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC with seven point scale.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age should be according to rules and guidelines of Jawahar Lal university.
Executive engineer:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants should have Degree in Engineering in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month.
Section officer:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants applying for the position of section officer should have a degree from a recognized University / Institute / College.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month.
Junior engineer:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants should have Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution / State Technical Board with at – least three year post – qualification experience in super – vision of works / maintenance.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Months.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position may apply online through official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University www.jnu.ac.in and send the hard copies of online application form along with certificates to the officer of the Dy. Registrar (Administration / R&D cell, Room No 310, Administrative block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mahrauli road, New Delhi:- 110067 on or before 20th December 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.