3274 Nurse, Junior Health Assistant in KARHFW – 30th June 2017
KARHFW recruitment 2017 – Nurse, Junior Health Assistant
Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Society released new notification on their official website karnataka.gov.in for the recruitment of total 3274 (three thousand two hundred and seventy four) jobs out of which 981 (nine hundred eight one) vacancies for Nurse, 1659 (one thousand six hundred and fifty nine) for Junior Health Assistant (Female) & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 01st June 2017 and before 30th June 2017.
Govt Department:- Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Society
Post Name:- Nurse, Junior Health Assistant
Job Location:- Karnataka
Official website: karnataka.gov.in
KARHFW jobs 2017 News
Nurse: 981 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for KARHFW Nurse job should have possess B.Sc Nursing or SSLC / PUC with Diploma in Nursing.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 17650 – 32000/- Per Month
Junior Health Assistant (Female): 1659 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join KARHFW Junior Health Assistant posts should have SSLC / PUC & ANM.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 12500 – 24000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 30/06/2017
- General: 18 to 35 years
- 2A/2B/3A/3B: 18 to 38 years
- SC/ST: 18 to 40 years
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Nurse, Junior Health Assistant vacancies should pay the below charges through Computerized Post Offices only.
- General/Cat-2A/2B/3A/3B: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ST/PH/Cat-1: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for KARHFW recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may apply Online through the website www.karnataka.gov.in from 01.06.2017 to 30.06.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission starts From: 01.06.2017
Form Submission End Date: 30.06.2017
Like ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs