Karnataka CFTRI recruitment 2015 Project Assistant 2 Posts : Central food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invites application for the post of 02 Project Assistant- II on temporary contractual basis. Application are invited from eligible candidates for two positions of Project Assistant Level-II on temporary contractual basis in instrument development programme IDP- Department science and technology, government of India, New Delhi funded Grant-in Aid Project entitled “Design and Development of machine for continuous ragi mudde cooking and discharging of ragi mudde and ball making” (GAP- 478) tenable at Design and Fabrication Unit, CSIR- CFTRI, Mysore.
Name of Post:- Project Assistant-II
Eligibility:- BE / B.Tech., M.Sc.
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 26th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of project Assistant should not have exceeded 28 years as on the last date of receipt of application. Ge limit shall be relaxed for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC category as per GOI rules.
Qualification:- Candidate should have first class BE / B.Tech in mechanical engineering / chemical engineering with knowledge of Auto CAD, Pro-E, CATIA and solid Modelling and uni-graphics OR first class in M.Sc. in food technology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry and Nutrition / Food science and nutrition with good academic record.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form complete Bio-data with e-mail address / contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and send to the Mr. V.D Nagaraju, senior principal scientist and coordinator, design and fabrication unit, CSIR – CFTRI, Mysore – 570020 (Email – firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 26th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Attested copy of caste certificate issued by the Tahasildar / district magistrate need to be submitted.
- The engagement of project assistants is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DST.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right / claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointer for regular appointment in CSIR – CFTRI.
- No TA / DA will be given to the candidate for Interview.