Updated on July 22nd, 2016
Karnataka HAL recruitment 2016-17 Apprentice vacancies :- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of Apprentice-ship training in the trade of operator advance mechine tool under apprenticeship act 1961 under CSR initiative of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). Apply before 12th August 2016.
Name of post:- Apprentice-ship training
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs 7185/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 15 years and should not be more than 18 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st October 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed SSLC class standard examination board or equivalent with minimum aggregate marks of 60% marks for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and 50% for schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested recent passport size photograph send to Technical training institute, Hindustan aeronautics limited, Bangalore:- 560017 on or before 12th August 2016.Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 12th August 2016..
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.