Name of Post:- Peon / sweeper and watchman
Eligibility:- 10th class
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9600 – 14550/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st December 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 27 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of (peon / sweeper and watchman) should have attained the age of 18 years and should not exceed the age of the 35 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of (peon / sweeper and watchman) should have passed 10th class examination board standard / matriculation class examination board standard from a recognized board / university.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for the position of (peon / sweeper and watchman)is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of (peon / sweeper and watchman) are required to pay application fee of Rs 150/- through online payment or challan. The candidates belonging to schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / physically handicapped categories candidates (PH) are exempted from application fees.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of (peon / sweeper and watchman) may apply online through official website of Karnataka High Court http://karnatkajudiciary.kar.nic.in on or before 31st December 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st December 2015.
- The candidates belonging to SC / ST category shall possess the certificate in the form as prescribed by the government of Karnataka and issued by the competent authority.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The candidates called for Test / Viva – voce will have to appear for the same at their own cost.
- If a candidates is found attempting to produce extraneous support or influence of any kind for his or her certificate is liable to be disqualified.