Updated on July 21st, 2016
Name of post:- Driver
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs.11600 – 21000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 9 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 33 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 12th August 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed SSLC or equivalent examination and who possess license for driving heavy passenger motor vehicle or heavy goods vehicle and who have got a minimum of 5 year experience of driving and good knowledge of English and Kannada.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Driving examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Karnataka High court http://karnatakajudiciary.nic.in on or before 12th August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 12th August 2016.
- Last date for the payment of fee through Challan is 16th August 2016.
- Applicant must be citizen of India.
- If he is dismissed or removed from service or compulsory retired by any high court, government or statutory or local authority or other employer.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Those applicants called for viva-voce will have to appear before the recruitment committee in the presence of the High Court of Karnataka.
- Applicants sent in any other mode except online will not be considered.