Karnataka High Court recruitment 2016-17 notification Law clerk posts :-High Court of Karnataka invites application for the position of 26 law clerk-cum-research assistant vacancies. Apply online before 30th November 2016.
Name of post:- law clerk-cum-research assistant
Eligibility:- Degree in law
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-26 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of the Karnataka High court organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have degree in law with a minimum of 50% marks after under-going a regular course and who have enrolled as an Advocate with the Karnataka state bar council on or after 1st January 2014.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents send to the Registrar General, High court of Karnataka, Bangalore on or before 30th November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 30th November 2016.
- Applicant must be citizen of India.
- If he is dismissed or removed from service or compulsory retired by any high court, government or statutory or local authority or other employer.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Those applicants called for viva-voce will have to appear before the recruitment committee in the presence of the High Court of Karnataka.
- Applicants sent in any other mode except online will not be considered.
- Applicants claiming reservation under EXSM shall possess the certificate or release or discharge from military service and to produce the same whenever directed by the authority to do so.
- The applicants shall furnish 2 character certificate of good character one from the Principal of the institution / college in which he / she studied with study detail and another from a responsible person not being a relative who is well acquainted with her / him.