Karnataka High Court recruitment 2016-17 notification Law clerk posts :-High Court of Karnataka invites application for the position of 26 law clerk-cum-research assistant vacancies. Apply online before 30th November 2016.
Name of post:- law clerk-cum-research assistant
Eligibility:- Degree in law
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-26 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of the Karnataka High court organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have degree in law with a minimum of 50% marks after under-going a regular course and who have enrolled as an Advocate with the Karnataka state bar council on or after 1st January 2014.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents send to the Registrar General, High court of Karnataka, Bangalore on or before 30th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 30th November 2016.
- Applicant must be citizen of India.
- If he is dismissed or removed from service or compulsory retired by any high court, government or statutory or local authority or other employer.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Those applicants called for viva-voce will have to appear before the recruitment committee in the presence of the High Court of Karnataka.
- Applicants sent in any other mode except online will not be considered.
- Applicants claiming reservation under EXSM shall possess the certificate or release or discharge from military service and to produce the same whenever directed by the authority to do so.
- The applicants shall furnish 2 character certificate of good character one from the Principal of the institution / college in which he / she studied with study detail and another from a responsible person not being a relative who is well acquainted with her / him.