Karnataka NIT recruitment 2016-17 notification 05 Trainee vacancies :- National Institute of Technology, Karnataka (NIT) invites application for the position of 05 library professional trainee vacancies on temporary basis. Apply before 15th October 2016.
Name of post:- library professional trainee
Eligibility:- Graduation, Post – graduation
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs.8000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th October 2016
Total No. of Posts:- Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be below 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 15th October 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduation or post – graduation in library science and information science from a recognized Indian university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply on plain paper along with bio data with self – attested copies of testimonials / documents send by speed post to The registrar, National institute of technology, Karnataka, post Srinivasnagar, ,Mangalore:- 575025, Karnataka on or before 15th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th October 2016.
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.