Name of Post:- Placement Officer
Eligibility:- Masters in Finance / MBA / M.Com / Degree
Job Location:- Kashmir
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14500 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Placement officer should not less than 18 years and should not more than 40 years as on 1st January 2015. However the condition shall not apply to the in-service candidates provided that they applied through proper channel.
Qualification:- Candidate should have good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Masters in Finance & Control / MBA / M.Com degree from a recognized Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Interview
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through Bank Demand draft pledged to the “Registrar, University Of Kashmir, Srinagar- 190006” payable at J&K Bank and send to the Ltd, University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar. No Postal Order will be accepted. Cost of application form once deposited shall not be non-refundable.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply application form along with Xerox copies of all the relevant documents / testimonials and a Bank Demand draft send to the Ltd, University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar on or before 30th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
- Services are transferable between the different Satellite Campus of the University of Kashmir.
- The Interview call letters shall be sent under speed / Registered Post.
- The University shall not be responsible for the postal delay.
- Candidate invites for interview shall not be paid any TA / DA.
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate will lead to disqualification.
- Application form found incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any notice.
- The University reserves the right not to fill any of the vacancies advertised.