Kashmir University recruitment 2017 – Junior Assistant
Kashmir University released new notification on their official website kashmiruniversity.net for the recruitment of 16 (sixteen) vacancies for Junior Assistant. Job seekers should apply from 17th July 2017 and before 16th August 2017.
Name of University:- Kashmir University
Job Name:- Junior Assistant
Posting:- Jammu & Kashmir
Advt No.:- 01 of 2017
Official website: kashmiruniversity.net
Kashmir University jobs 2017 News
Junior Assistant: 16 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Kashmir University Junior Assistant job should have Graduation from any recognized University with at least 50% marks or Knowledge of Computer typing.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 01/01/2017
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test, Computer Test and Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Junior Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of Online mode or against the bank Pay-in-Slip generated with the Application Form, in any of the branches of the J&K Bank, across the country.
- Application Fee: Rs. 550/- (Rupee five hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Kashmir University vacancies 2017:- Interested applicants may apply Online through the website www.kashmiruniversity.net and printout of Application Form submitted online along with the enclosures, Bank pay-inslip/online payment acknowledgement to the Office of the Deputy Registrar (Recruitment), Ground Floor, Administrative, University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar – 190006, J&K on or before 19.08.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission starts From: 17.07.2017
Form Submission End Date: 16.08.2017
Hard Copy of Last Date: 19.08.2017
Kashmir University released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of 02 Technical Assistant and Multitasking staff vacancies. Job seekers should apply before 15th July 2017.
Govt Department:- Kashmir University
Job Name:- Technical Assistant and Multitasking staff
Job Posting:- Jammu Kashmir
Last Date:- 15th July 2017
Advertisement No:- KU 2017-DDUKK-1189
Kashmir University Jobs 2017 News
Technical Assistant:- 01 vacancy
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Technical Assistant should have three year diploma in civil engineering / automobile engineering with minimum 0f 55% marks or equivalent grade point average from a recognized university / institute or 4 year experience in related field.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 20000/- Per Month
Multitasking Staff:- 01 vacancy
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Multitasking Staff should have passed _2 class with computer knowledge.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 10000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 1st July 2017.
Selection Process:- personal Interview.
How to apply for recruitment Kashmir university 2017:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents send to the office of the directorate of Lifelong learning (DLL), university of Kashmir on or before 15th July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 15/07/2017
Advertisement Number:- KU 2017-DDUKK-1189
Kashmir University Recruitment 2015 Placement officers Posts : Kashmir University invites application for the post of Placement officer. Applications on the prescribed form available on the University website www.kashmiruniversity.net under Jobs/Recruitment link are invited from the permanent residents of J&K state for the post of Placement officer carrying pay band available in the North Campus. Delina Baramulla advertised earlier vide notice dated 30th April 2012 and 10th December 2014. Applications complete in all respect should reach the office of the Deputy Registrar. Recruitment by or before 20th June 2015. Revised qualifications for the post are as under:-
Name of Post:- Placement Officer
Eligibility:- Masters in Finance / MBA / M.Com / Degree
Job Location:- Kashmir
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14500 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Placement officer should not less than 18 years and should not more than 40 years as on 1st January 2015. However the condition shall not apply to the in-service candidates provided that they applied through proper channel.
Qualification:- Candidate should have good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Masters in Finance & Control / MBA / M.Com degree from a recognized Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Interview
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through Bank Demand draft pledged to the “Registrar, University Of Kashmir, Srinagar- 190006” payable at J&K Bank and send to the Ltd, University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar. No Postal Order will be accepted. Cost of application form once deposited shall not be non-refundable.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply application form along with Xerox copies of all the relevant documents / testimonials and a Bank Demand draft send to the Ltd, University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar on or before 30th June 2015.
- Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
- Services are transferable between the different Satellite Campus of the University of Kashmir.
- The Interview call letters shall be sent under speed / Registered Post.
- The University shall not be responsible for the postal delay.
- Candidate invites for interview shall not be paid any TA / DA.
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate will lead to disqualification.
- Application form found incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any notice.
- The University reserves the right not to fill any of the vacancies advertised.