Name of Post:- Officer Scale – II (IT)
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 19400 – 28100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 12 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates should not less than 21 years and should not more than 32 years.
Qualification:- Candidate should have possess Degree from a recognized University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and proficiency in local language of the state / UT.
Language Proficiency:- Candidate must have studied Kahhada as a subject in Matriculation / 10th standard or Pre University (+2) or at any level up to Graduation.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of performance in RRBs CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September / October 2014 and personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
ii) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through Bank official website www.kaverigrameenabank.com from 16th June 2015 to 30th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Before applying for any of the mentioned post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in the operational area of the Bank should apply.
- Any request for change of address will not entertained.
- In case any dispute arise on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.