Name of Post:- Farm Officer
Eligibility:- B.SC, Diploma
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs. 500/- Per Day
Last Date:- 7th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of farm officer should be 36 years as on 1st June 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have B.Sc. in agricultural or in the absence of candidates with B.Sc. in agricultural. Candidates with two year Diploma in agricultural science will be considered.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form send to The Associate Director of Resaerch, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Mele Pattambi (PO), Palakkad District – 679306, Kerala on or before 7th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The appointment wil be purely provisional for 59 days or till the appointment of a regular hand.
- The candidate will have no claim in the university other than to receive the daily wage for the post.
- Application should be prepared in the prescribed format.
- Age relaxation as per existing government rules will granted to eligible candidates.
- The candidate should have the required qualification as on the date of application.
- Certificates in proof of educational qualification, experience, date of birth, age, religion and caste need not to attached with the application.
- All future communications in connection with this pointing will be through e-mail.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to regularly check his / her e-mail to ensure the timely receipts of communication.
- The office will not be responsible for non-receipt of mails due to error / technical problems.
- Email address should be entered with utmost care, avoiding errors.