Kerala CUSAT recruitment 2015 notification Assistant Post : Cochin University of science and technology (CUSAT) invites application for the position of 25 Assistant on contract basis. Apply before 20th July 2015.
Name of Post:- Assistant
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs. 17000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 25 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Assistant should be as per Cochin University of science and Technology (CUSAT) rules and guidelines.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Assistant should have Bachelor Degree from recognized university. Candidate should have Diploma in computer application obtained after a course of study with not less than 6 months duration or its equivalent recognized by the government.
Application Fee:- Candidates applying for the position of Assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general category / OBC category candidates and Rs 105/- for Schedule caste / schedule tribe category candidates by way of Bank Demand Draft in favor of Registrar, Cochin University of Science and Technology payable at SBT, Cochin University of Science and Technology Branch.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.cusat.ac.in on or before 20th July 2015 and send hard copy of online application along with relevant certificate to the Registrar, Cochin University of science and Technology, PO, Kochi- 22 on or before 30th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The period of appointment is initially of one year on contract basis. Extendable up to a maximum of 3 years subject to availability.
- Last Date for submitting application online and payment of fee is 20th July 2015.
- Last date for submission of signed hard copy of application is 30th July 2015.
- Applications submitted not in the prescribed format or found defective in any other respect will be summarily rejected.
- Claims made in the application without supporting documents will not be enyertained.