Name of Post:- Operator Grade – B
Eligibility:- Diploma, Degree
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15560 – 37580/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 12 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Operator Grade – B should be 38 years as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of Operator Grade – B should have Diploma in Chemical engineering with minimum 60% marks or Degree in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for the position of applying for the position of Operator Grade – B is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of applying for the position of Operator Grade – B may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant document send to General Manager (P& A / EDP, Kerala Mineral and Metal Limited, Sankramanglam, Chavara, Kollam:- 693583 on or before11th September 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- Candidate applying for the position of Operator Grade – B should have minimum 6 year experience a Operator in a large chemical / fertilizer factory or refinery employing not less then 500 persons.
- Those who are working in government department / Public sector undertaking and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Since the candidates selected will have to work in rotating skills including night, only male candidates need apply.
- SC / ST category candidates will be allowed due preference including age relaxation.
- The government orders and rules applicable to preferential category will be binding upon such suitable candidates.