The Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) is a university established by government of Kerala devoted to studies in fisheries and ocean sciences. The bill seeking to establish the university was passed by the Kerala Legislative Assembly on 30 December 2010. KUFOS has its headquarters in the premises of the College of Fisheries, Panangad, near Kochi. The College of Fisheries, established in 1979, was a constituent college of the Kerala Agricultural University. KUFOS is the first university in India exclusively dedicated to studies in fisheries and allied disciplines. The university was inaugurated and dedicated to the nation in a function held at the campus of the College of Fisheries, Panangad, on 20 February 2011.
26 Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator in KUFOS – 12th June 2017
KUFOS recruitment 2017 advertisement 26 Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancies
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies released new notification on their official website kufos.ac.in for the recruitment of total 26 (twenty six) jobs out of which 04 (four) vacancies for Technical Assistant, 05 (five) for Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should register on or before 12th June 2017.
University Name:- Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies
Post Name:- Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator
Posting:- Cochi (Kerala)
Advt No.:- GA5/4139/2017
Official Web portal: kufos.ac.in
KUFOS jobs 2017 Alert
Technical Assistant: 04 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for KUFOS Technical Assistant job should have First Class or high second class Graduation in B.F.Sc./B.Sc. (Agri.) / Food Technology or B.Sc. Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry /M.C.A./M.B.A./M.Com /M.A.(Economics)/M.Sc (Stat.) /B.Tech.in Food Technology/ Computer Science/Chemical Engineering or Degree with PGDCA or Bachelor degree in Science Degree in Food processing/Food Science/Food Science and Technology or Food Technology.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 11000/- Per Month
Data Entry Operator: 05 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join KUFOS Data Entry Operator posts should have Degree in Computer Science (Experience in data entry operation/ certificate in data entry).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 11000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 years
Selection Process:- KUFOS will be conduct the Interview for Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator vacancies.
How to apply for KUFOS recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants are requested to send the documents with bio-data and copies of certificates to prove educational qualification and experience etc. Filled up application should reach to the office of the Registrar, Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies, Panangad P.O., Pin – 682 506 on or before 4.30 pm on 12/06/2017.Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
Kerala KUFOS recruitment 2015 notification Assistant 8 Post : Kerala University of Fisheries and ocean studies (KUFOS) invites application for the position of 08 Assistant. Register before 17th October 2015.
Name of Post:- Assistant
Eligibility:- Degree, Diploma
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs. 17000/- Per Month
Total no. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age should be as per Kerala university of fisheries and ocean studies (KUFOS) rules and guidelines.
Qualification:- Bachelor degree from a recognized university. Diploma in computer applications obtained after a course of study will not less than 6 month duration or its equivalent recognized by the government.
Desirable:- Aspirants applying for the position of Assistant having 179 days working experience in universities / public enterprise / government department.
Application Fee:- Aspirants applying for the position of Assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 350/- for General candidates and Ra 110/- for SC / ST candidates through cash or demand draft in the favor of Finance officer, Kerala University of Fisheries and ocean studies, Panangad payable at Vyttila branch.
How to apply:- Applicants applying for the position of Assistant may send the prescribed application form along with copies of all supporting certificates to The Registrar, Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies, Panangad, PO Kochi:- 682506 on or before 17/10/2015.
- The period of the contract is for one year and extendable up to a maximum of 3 year.
- The university reserves the right to not fill up any or all posts.
- The university reserves the right to offer a post at a lower / higher level than notified.
- The university reserves the right to draw reserve panel for appointment to possible future vacancies.
- The university reserves the right to relax any of the desirable qualification / experience at its discretion for reason to be recorded.
- The qualification prescribed shall be as on the last date of application.
- Written examination / interview will be conducted based in the number of vacancies.
- No interim queries regarding test / interview / selection will be entertained.
- Canvassing in form will be disqualification.