Name of post:- project Staff
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs.14000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be below 30 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have master degree in commerce (M.Com.) with 60% marks.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at the chemistry department of National institute of technology, Callicut on 29th September 2016.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with original documents that will be held at chemistry department of National institute of technology, Callicut on 29th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 29th September 2016.
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.
National Institute of Technology, Calicut (NIT) formerly the Calicut Regional Engineering College (CREC) is a federally funded technical university and an institute of national importance governed by an act passed by parliament. The campus is situated near Chathamangalam, 22 Kilometers (14ml) north east of Kozhikode on the Kozhikode – Mukkam rode. It was established in 1961.