Kochi FACT recruitment 2015 Technician Apprentice Posts : The Fertilizers and chemical Travancore Limited, a government of India enterprise. FACT Limited, Udyogamandal proposes to select eligible candidates as paid Apprentice under the apprentices Act in the following discipline. The Fertilizers and chemical Travancore Limited invites application for the post of 55 Graduate Apprentice and Technician (Vocational) Apprentice under the Apprentice Act written Test held on 23rd to 27th June 2015.
Name of Post:-Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
Last Date:-27th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-55 Posts
Graduate Technician:-40 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation, Chemical and computer Engineering. Candidate should pass in engineering degree in the relevant discipline and should not have completed more than 3 year after passing degree as on 1st August 2015.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 4984/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should not have crossed 25 years as on 1st August 2015.
Technician Vocational Apprentice:-15 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have Trade certificate in Accountancy and Auditing, Civil construction and Maintenance and office Secretary Ship (issued by vocational) higher secondary examination board. Candidate should pass in the relevant trades and should not have completed more than 3 years after passing trade as on 1st August 2015.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 2758/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should not have crossed 23 years as on 1st August 2015.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates must bring with them the original and one set of attested copies of the education documents / certificates at the time of written examination. Application need not to send.
Venue of written Exam:-FACT Training Centre, Udyogamandal near Kalamassery – Kochi
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates is allowed as per rules.
- PWD candidates will be considered for selection to computer discipline Apprenticeship only.
- The selection will be based on 50% marks in qualifying examination and 50% marks in Written Test.
- Written Test will be of one hour.
- Dependents of FACT, employees must submit a dependency certificate from HR department while appearing for the written test.
- Details are also available at website www.fact.co.in
- FACT limited has not authorized any other website to carry this advertisement.
- The company is not responsible for any misleading information that may appear on other websites.