Name of Post:- Trainee Pilots
Eligibility:- Master (FG)
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 32900 – 58000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Trainee Pilot should be as on 1st June 2015:-
- For B.Sc. Nautical Science:- 25 years
- For 2nd Mate (FG) / 1st Mate (FG) / Dredge Master Gr. I & II:- 30 years
- For Master (FG) / Dredge Master Gr – I:- 35 years
Qualification:- Candidate should have (FG) / Dredge Master Grade- I or equivalent certificate issued by the Indian navy / Coast Guard. 1st Mates (FG) / Dredge Master Grade-II / 2nd Mates (FG) / B.Sc. Nautical Science.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply on plain paper along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials and 2 recent passport size photograph, detailed Bio-data and application in sealed envelope, super-scribing the name of the post applied for and send to The Director, Marine department, Kolkata Port Trust, 15 Strand road, Kolkata – 700001 on or before 31st July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidates will join as Trainee Pilots and on successful completion of the prescribed training schedule.
- Candidates would be adjusted against regular vacancies of Pilots.
- During the training period the incumbents will be paid monthly remuneration depending on entry qualification.
- Each candidate shall be allowed a maximum 3 attempt to pass each of the examination.
- The selected candidates will be required to execute a BOND that they would serve the port at least for a period of 5 years.