Name of Post:- Marine Engineer
Eligibility:- Marine Engineer Officer Licence
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Marine Engineer Officer Class III should be 25 years as on 1st July 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Marine Engineer Officer Class III should have obtained Marine Engineer Officer Class III (NCV – 2nd Engineer) Licence from Director General of Shipping / Ministry of Shipping and government of India.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of Marine Engineer Officer Class III should have 1 year experience as 2nd Engineer.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Marine Engineer Officer Class III may apply on plain paper along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials and send to the Manager (P & IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Connector building, P.O Haldia Township, District Purba, Medinipur, Pin:- 721607 on or before 25th August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The engagement will be for a period of one year.
- Kolkata Post Trust reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and on such terms and conditions as may be mutually agreed upon.
- The selected candidates will be entitled to 15 days leave, which may be availed of with prior approval.
- On official tour outside head quarter, the candidates will be entailed to TA / DA as applicable to the regular incumbent of equivalent.
- The candidates will be required to work at any place / office within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Port Trust.
- The candidates may avail the facility of accommodation (unfurnished) on payment of license fee rent as applicable.