Name of Post:- Officer Assistant, Officer Scale
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14500 – 25700/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd December 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 1126 Posts
- Officer Scale-III: 12 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 68 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 18 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 2 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 2 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 17 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 7 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 318 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 682 Posts
Qualification:- candidates should be Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ equivalent for all posts, certified associateship (CA) from institute of chartered accountant of India or MBA in finance from a recognized University / institute for treasury manager and MBA in marketing from a recognized university for post marketing officer. Must possess proficiency in local language and computer Skills.
Selection Procedure:- Based on the performance in RRBs – CWE-III conducted by IBPS in september / October 2014 and personal Interview.
How to apply:- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.kvgbank.com from 05.12.2014 to 22.12.2014. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Opening date for Online Registration: 05.12.2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 22.12.2014
Steps to Apply Online:-
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.kvgbank.com and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
- Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.